Wednesday 13 October 2010

Knitting & Stitching!

At the weekend I went to MK. On my arrival I found that my mum had knitted me a lovely pot of primulas!
I also saw some autumnal acorns and the finest bovine creatures.
Sunday was an early start, as me, my mum and my nan went off to London for the Knitting and Stitching Show.
There was lots to see and do and buy! I particularly enjoyed the knitted biscuits from Sarah Kelly, though I think if I saw giant custard creams in my living room, I would be constantly hungry! When it came to buying, I attempted to be restrained. I brought Vintage Gifts to Knit from Sarah Crawford, an east London craft guerrilla zine and a book of Sublime knitting patterns. The credit card however really took a hit when I got to the OCA stall and ordered my next course - Understanding Art 1: Western Art. Will be worth it though. Back home in Glasgow, I can not tear myself from the rescue of the Chilean miners, fingers crossed that it all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment