Wednesday 3 April 2013

My weather apology...

I'm sorry, I think I might have been responsible for the cold weather we have been having recently.
You see, I cast on my ten-stitch blanket just before New Year.  My aim was to use up all the DK stash that I had.  And well, it took three months.
During this time, the knitting gods must have been in discussion with the weather gods, so that the continued chilly nights would encourage me to continue to work on the blanket. After all, you don't want to be working on a blanket in warm weather!
So you will be relieved to know that the blanket is finally finished.
The knitting gods have sent an email to the weather gods, and they will be working on bringing you Spring soon!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! You did it!! It is epic. I love the colors. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete