Thursday 26 January 2012

Nice and Accurate Prophecies...

Craftster recently had a Good Omens themed swap. This is a book by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, about the birth of the son of Satan and the end of the world. Despite the rather gloomy topic, the book is very funny. For my craftster swap partner I made a journal of Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch (that title will make sense if you have read Good Omens - I promise). Using coptic binding techniques that I learnt back here.
And from my swap partner, I received a crochet demon Crowley, complete with sunglasses!
Crowley is fallen angel (who sauntered vaguely downwards), he lives on earth, listens to Queen, and claims responsibility for the M25. You can see all of the Good Omens crafted goodies here.

No comments:

Post a Comment