Monday 21 May 2012

Butterflies and Flowers...

I recently took part in a UK only swap from Craftster.  My swap partner was the very talented loukr (check out her website Dearest Jackdaw... beautiful!).  Inspired by her love of nature, I knitted catching butterflies from tiny owl knits.
 
 
I used Rowan wool cotton for the mittens, so they won't be too hot.  For the butterflies some Sheena Anne Mohair Look that I found in a charity shop, I knew it would come in handy one day!  The pattern was easy to follow, full Ravelry details here.  I'm so tempted to try some other tiny owl knits patterns, as they are very cute!
 
Also in the package, I made some crochet flower brooches and badges.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Great fun, and I can't wait to receive my swap package in the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment